Full Day Trip to Budapest from Vienna6 Reviews
Take a day out of your holiday in Vienna to explore the Hungarian capital Budapest. Learn about local history and the legends of Hungary. Visit famous Hungarian sights such as the Opera House and Parliament Building.
- Visit the Hungarian capital Budapest
- Observe the breathtaking Hungarian countryside on the way
- Join a local guide to explore Budapest and hear legends and stories
- See the Opera House, Parliament Building and much more
- Enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own
DescriptionBefore embarking on a scenic drive through the Hungarian countryside, meet your English-speaking guide in front of your hotel in Vienna at the pre-arranged time. Continue on to Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the scenery out the windows. Upon arrival in Budapest, take a walking tour with a local guide and see the capital's top sites, including the Vajdahunyad Castle, the Opera House and the Parliament Building. In the Heroes' Square, admire the statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars as well as the sweeping views of the city and the waters of the Danube from the Fisherman's Bastion. Learn all about Budapest's rich history and its architectural gems from your guide as you travel between the major attractions. Your day trip concludes with transportation back to Vienna.
IncludesTransportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car, or minivan) Hotel pick-up and drop off Professional English-speaking guide Local guide in Budapest Walking tour of Budapest Return trip to Vienna Gratuities
- Minimum numbers apply. The minimum number of passengers to run the coach tour is 5 and for the small group tour it's 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability