Vienna: 2 Hour Hidden Gems and Legends Guided Walking Tour3 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Vienna’s Old Town district on this two hour guided walking tour. Visit hidden gems that only the locals know about, as well as iconic landmarks, and learn about the city’s impressive history, culture, and way of life.
- Retrace the course of Vienna's history from the Roman era to the Middle Ages
- Admire stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture as well as a hidden painting
- Stroll through secret passageways and charming courtyards
- Learn about Vienna's culture as you visit places only the locals know about
DescriptionMeet your guide at the North Tower of St Stephens Cathedral then set off on your two hour adventure. Follow your guide on a journey through secret passageways and charming courtyards. Admire the city's impressive architecture, including magnificent Baroque buildings, stunning artworks, and more. During the tour, stumble upon hidden gems that only the locals know about and get a sense of authentic Viennese culture. Retrace the history of the city from the Roman era to the Late Middle Ages, and imagine what life might have been like during these times through the stories of your expert guide. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Vienna’s history and landmarks, as well as a deeper appreciation for this stunning city. The tour ends back at the starting point.
IncludesEntrance fee to the cathedral Taxes Food and drinks Gratuities
- • Due to the cobblestones and stairs in the Old Town of Vienna, this walking tour is not wheelchair accessible nor suitable for those with mobility impairments
- This walking tour will take place rain or shine, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability