Vienna: Be a Chocolatier for a Day!71 Reviews
Visit the best chocolate museum and workshop in Vienna. Taste delicious treats and learn how to best savor chocolate.
- Make 3 unique chocolate bars garnished with various decorations
- Use a professional chocolate tempering machine and feel like a pro
- Taste the original “Xocolate” drinking chocolate as created by the Aztecs
- Visit the interactive chocolate museum to learn about the origins of cacao
DescriptionBecome a real chocolatier at our museum and chocolate workshop, where our team will provide you with everything you need from cookware, ingredients, and recipes to craft the tastiest chocolate. No previous cooking experience is needed to guarantee you get the most out of this delectable opportunity. You will be spoilt with various flavors, smells, and tastings while you create 3 unique chocolate bars. With various professional tools, you will temper your chocolate to perfection and make the original 'Xocolate' drink, the first chocolate drink as created by the ancient Aztecs. After the workshop, you will receive the official Chocolate Museum Vienna signed certificate, before being let free to visit the rest of the interactive chocolate museum. Here you can journey deep into the jungle, the homeland of the cocoa plant and learn about cocoa cultivation, while also seeing sculptures of famous historical figures made from pure chocolate.
IncludesMuseum entrance Free tasting Chocolate making
- Workshop not recommended for children under 5 years old
- You will provided with everything you need: cookware, ingredients & recipes. With assistance from start to end, you don't need any previous cooking experience to attend the chocolate workshop
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability