My Guide Website?
Vienna: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio6 Reviews
Uncover the charming city of Vienna on a self-guided walking tour. See the iconic Clock Museum, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and any other sights while learning about the history of the city.
- Make memories for a lifetime on a self-guided walking tour of Vienna
- Visit the famous St. Stephen's Cathedral, Clock museum, and other highlights
- Discover hidden gems and facts about the history and culture of the city
- Stroll through the streets of the city and see 10 of the most important sites
- Feel free to stop in the shops or restaurants to try the local products
DescriptionExplore the beautiful city of Vienna on a self-guided walking tour. You will receive the instructions on your voucher after booking. See the Clock Museum, Natural History Museum, City Hall, and many more highlights of Vienna at your own pace. After downloading the app, start your tour at the City Hall of Vienna. See the University of Vienna, Clock museum, and Anker Clock and learn about Vienna's symbol St. Stephen's Cathedral. Admire the immense Hofburg and click photos of the Peterskirche. Then head to the Natural History Museum and get transported to another world. Learn about the world-famous Mozart and admire the Vienna State Opera with its excellent acoustics. You will also visit the House of Music, and Albertina Museum, and learn about Kaisergruft. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Johann Strauß Denkmal, with its imposing monument. During the tour, choose to pause the app at any time to take a break or spend some more time seeing the sights. Learn about stories and urban legends associated with the city or monuments of the city. Enjoy the tour with your friends and family and learn about the city as you wander around.
IncludesMobile app Map Navigation
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking Internet connection is required for the tour