My Guide Website?
Vienna: Guided Danube Cycle Path Sightseeing Bike Tour44 Reviews
Experience Vienna on a guided bike tour along the Danube cycle path. Learn about Austria's capital admire sights like the see the Vienna State Opera, the Hofburg Palace, and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Feel like a local as you take in the sights on the well-maintained bike paths
- Get a glimpse of the city's imperial past at sights like the Hofburg Palace
- Expereince riding along the famous Ringboulevard and the Danube Canal
- Marvel at the extraordinary architecture of the colorful Hundertwasser House
- Snap pictures at landmarks like the Opera House and St. Stephen's Cathedral
DescriptionExplore the capital of Austria on two wheels on this guided bike tour. Discover the city like a local using well-maintained bike paths. Listen as your guide shares entertained stories about topics like the former royals. Meet your local guide at the activity provider's office and get set up with your high-quality biking gear. Hear an informative introduction about Vienna as you embark on your journey by the colorful Prater amusement park. Ride along the Danube Cycle Path to the extraordinary architectural creations of Hundertwasser. Discover the Ringboulvard to get a glimpse of the city's imperial history. Enjoy a stop in front of several fascinating historical sites to unlock the stories behind them. Take photos at landmarks such as the Opera House, City Hall, Hofburg Palace, and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Soak up the multicultural, gastronomical, and artsy vibe of Leopoldstadt on your way back. Conclude your experience at the meeting point and with some local hints, tips, and ideas for the rest of your stay.
IncludesBike Bottled water Guide
- In case of heavy rain, snow or thunderstorm the tour will not take place.