My Guide Website?
Vienna Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt and Tour58 Reviews
See 10 of Vienna’s attractions as you solve riddles and follow clues on this scavenger hunt. Use maps through the mobile app to navigate your way around the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have fun solving riddles and puzzles about Vienna
- Learn about Vienna as you explore the streets on food
- Work as a team to navigate your way around Vienna
- Choose our preferred language to play the game in
- Take photos of the Vienna State Opera and the Hofburg
DescriptionGet to know Vienna at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Start your tour the University of Vienna one of the oldest in Europe! Visit the Ankeruhr this very strange clock, and learn about Vienna's symbol St. Stephen's Cathedral. Take photos of the Peterskirche and admire the Hofburg in its vastness. Then the Natural History Museum will take you to another world with its findings. Learn about the world famous Mozart. Admire the Vienna State Opera with its excellent acoustics! The Albertina has unique art exhibits while the Johann Strauß Denkmal with its imposing monument will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour. As you explore using your downloaded app, you'll solve a location-based riddle at each attraction and unlock the next location you need to visit. The app includes facts and information about each location you stop at. Work as a team and use logic, imagination, observation, and problem solving to make your way around the city. Make it extra fun by competing in groups and racing to the last attraction. Along the way, you can stop for a coffee, lunch, or a break at any time.
IncludesApp and login credentials
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 64min Walking distance: 5.2km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied