Vienna: Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour
Discover the history of the Jewish community in Vienna on this walking tour. Explore the sights of the Old Jewish Quarter, visit the Jewish Museum, the Holocaust Memorial, and more, and learn about the hardships and culture of Vienna’s Jewish residents.
- Explore Vienna's Old Jewish Quarter with a local guide
- Visit the Jewish Museum, Holocaust Memorial, and more
- Learn about the history and hardships of the city's Jewish community
- Hear about famous former residents including Sigmund Freud
DescriptionMeet your guide at the North Tower at St Stephen’s Cathedral, then begin the tour with a visit to the Jewish Museum. From here, explore the Old Jewish Quarter and learn about the history, hardships, and culture of the Jewish community in Vienna. As you explore the neighborhood's charming cobblestone streets, hear about the lives of famous former residents, including Sigmund Freud and Gustav Mahler. Highlights of the tour also include the city's oldest synagogue and the Holocaust Memorial. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Vienna’s Jewish history and culture.
IncludesEntrance fees Taxes Food or drinks Gratuities
- • Due to Vienna's cobblestone streets, this tour is not wheelchair accessible • This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability