My Guide Website?
Vienna: Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour29 Reviews
Discover the history of the Jewish community in Vienna on this walking tour. Explore the Old Jewish Quarter, and pass by the Jewish Museum, the Holocaust Memorial, and many more interesting sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Vienna's Old Jewish Quarter with a local guide
- Visit the Jewish Museum from outside, Holocaust Memorial, and more
- Learn about the history and hardships of the city's Jewish community
- Hear about famous former residents including Sigmund Freud
DescriptionMeet your guide in front of the St Stephen’s Cathedral, then begin the tour in the heart of Vienna and pass by the Jewish Museum. From here, explore the Old Jewish Quarter and learn about the history, hardships, and culture of the Jewish community in Vienna. As you explore the neighborhood's charming cobblestone streets, hear about the lives of famous former residents, including Sigmund Freud and Gustav Mahler. Highlights of the tour are also the Imperial Place and the Holocaust Memorial. The tour ends in front of the Synagogue. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Vienna’s Jewish history and culture.
- Due to Vienna's cobblestone streets, this tour is not wheelchair accessible This tour will take place rain or shine Keep in mind attractions are only seen from the outside