My Guide Website?
Vienna: Schonbrunn Children's Museum Tour with Zoo Option5 Reviews
Make history fun on a family-friendly tour of the Baroque courtyards and the Children's Museum of Schonbrunn Palace. Learn through play and let your kids dress up as monarchs from the past!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the legends of Schonbrunn Palace with 5-star Guide who loves kids
- Enjoy an exclusive family-friendly tour in Vienna with tasks and activities
- Let your kids dress up as princes and princesses in the Children’s Museum
- See fantastic world of animals in the oldest Zoo in the world (5 and 6,5H)
- Enjoy maximum convenience with the private pickup and transportation option
DescriptionAvoid usual sightseeing tours and meet Schonbrunn Palace Complex in family-friendly vibes. Major rule here is: no boredom! So children and parents have fun while historial exploration. Enjoy dozens of history facts, fascinating legends and fairy tales. Visit Children’s Museum where you can dress up in costumes from the Middle Ages and act on local history! Follow your guide on an exciting adventure of history that includes tasks for children. Get inside the Children's Museum and see 12 rooms of the castle, everything revolves around life in the 18th century. Immerse yourself in these times thanks to the large costume and disguise corner to dress up as a prince or princess and play with imperial toys. Legends are always interesting, so hear about best-kept secrets. Challenge yourself to find the right way in summer’s Schonbrunn Maze, solve tricky puzzles and get to the viewing platform. Extend your journey of additional visits to the Zoo and explore fantastic areas with multiple animals. It’s actually the oldest continuously operating zoo in the world. It is home to more than 700 species of animals in a well-arranged facility. See on your own giraffes, funny seals, monkeys, adorable pandas. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and avoid long useless queues. You can come by yourself and meet the guide in Schonbrunn Palace to start your tour or choose our well-organized private transfer with an English-German speaking driver on board who picks you up at your accommodation and gives you a drop off after all.
IncludesPrivate tour of the Children's Museum in Schonbrunn Palace with Zoo Tickets and Transport (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Funny Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to Schonbrunn Children’s Museum (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Schonbrunn Zoo (5 and 6-hour options only) Private car transport with pick up and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 and 6-hours option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transportation and Zoo tickets are not included in the 2-hour option. The Children's Museum is a part of Schonbrunn Palace but during this tour you will not tour the main exhibition. The Children's Museum is ideal for children under the age of 10. The Schonbrunn Maze & Labyrinth is open from April to October. When it's closed, you can explore the Schonbrunn Park free of charge or enter Crown Prince Garden or the Orangery (3,20 - 4,50 EUR for entrance). The guide will not join you on a visit to the Schonbrunn Zoo. We recommend this attraction for a self-guided visit. The 3,5- and 6-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking.