My Guide Website?
Vienna: Tour of the Old Town and St. Stephen's Cathedral1 Reviews
Discover the essence of Vienna on a guided walking tour of the old town. Visit important sites in the city, including the Hofburg and St. Stephen's Cathedral, and learn about its history and culture.
- Explore the Old Town of Vienna with a 5-Star Local Guide
- Learn about the imperial court life of Habsburgs at the Hofburg
- Discover the musical heritage of Vienna Opera House
- Admire the Gothic architecture of St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Enjoy a well-organized walking tour for a maximum of 25 people
DescriptionJoin our Licensed Local Guide on a walking tour of Vienna Old Town that brings the history behind some of the city's most famous attractions and iconic landmarks to life. Our group tours are the perfect way to explore Vienna for solo travelers and families, allowing you to gain expert knowledge and meet new friends along the way. Let us show you the essence of Vienna. This 1,5-hour walking tour is all you need to discover the history and highlights of Vienna. Our Local Guides know the city well and are master storytellers with a passion for history. The tour will be conducted in English, using easy-to-understand language and avoiding the distractions of running the tour in 2-3 languages at the same time. We also limit the number of participants to a maximum of 25 people to avoid getting too crowded. On this tour you will see the most important sights of Vienna, starting with the Hofburg, the imperial palace complex of the Habsburg family. The guide will take you on a walk through the Old Town, full of historical buildings and monuments. You will see the world-famous Vienna Opera House and learn about the city’s love for Mozart, Beethoven and other classical music masters. Another highlight will be a visit inside the Cathedral of St. Stephen (free parts only), a stunning medieval church that has witnessed many important events in Austrian history, from royal coronations to WWII bombings. With a carefully planned walking route, you'll get the best experience of this beautiful city
IncludesWalking Tour of Vienna Old Town Highlights 5-Star Licensed Guide speaking only 1 language Interesting facts about the history and culture of Vienna Recommendations of local establishments, restaurants, bars Small group of 1-25 people
- We recommend arriving at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts. Delays are not allowed as being late will affect the experience of other participants. There is no luggage storage so please do not bring extra clothing, umbrellas, large bags, suitcases, scooters, etc. Pets are not allowed. After the guided tour you can enter some parts of the Cathedral of St. Stephen free of charge. The guide will tell you what to look for inside. Our group tours are limited in size to a maximum of 25 participants. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities. This tour is in English only.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 40%
Reserve Your Experience
From €19.50€11.70Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today