My Guide Website?
Vienna: Traditional Dinner Show at the Wiener Rathauskeller232 Reviews
Experience the Austrian Dinner Show and enjoy the best regional delicacies along with popular melodies in the vaults of the famous Vienna City Hall.
- Discover Vienna's musical heart and be enchanted by the best-known operettas of the country
- Listen to the “Zillertal Wedding March“ and the best-known pieces of composers like Johann Strauß, Robert Stolz and Franz Lehar
- Enjoy an impressive show and a delicious 3-course menu made of regional specialties
DescriptionTake part in a musical journey from the mountains of Tirol to Salzburg, the Salzkammergut and the Wachau to the great final in Vienna. Look forward to spirited Landlers from the Alps, romantic arias from Salzburg, swift polkas and the famous Viennese waltzes. Be enchanted by excellent singers, spirited dancers and a colorful show. Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu and look forward to three diverse and enchanting scenes. Experience a hearty musical welcome by the full ensemble followed by evergreens from the operetta 'Der Vogelhändler - The Bird Seller' as well as instrumental pieces. Listen to well-known melodies of the film “The Sound of Music“ and enjoy various famous operettas of Vienna.
IncludesShow with 3-course menu
- The menu will consist of a variation of typical Viennese appetizers, beef roulade filled with vegetables served with Austrian pasta and buttermilk soufflé straight from the great pan with stewed plums
- Special menus for groups will be available upon request