My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Belvedere Palace Private Tour with Transfers1 Reviews
See Gustav Klimt' world-famous “The Kiss” and discover 800 years of art history on a private tour of Upper Belvedere with skip-the-line tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the world-class art gallery in Upper Belvedere Palace with a 5-Star Guide
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and a reserved time slot
- Discover the treasures of Lower Belvedere (3,5- and 4,5-hour options only)
- Private transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3 & 4,5-hour )
- Enjoy an affordable, 1-language group tour of Upper Belvedere(2-hour group tour)
DescriptionJoin us on the most comprehensive tour of the Belvedere palace and garden complex in Vienna to experience true Baroque and discover 800 years of art history. We’ll take you on a walk through Belvedere's history and its remarkable collection of art. Beat the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and discover what Belvedere has to offer with an experienced Private Guide! Book a 2-hour private tour of Upper Belvedere with skip-the-line tickets and a reserved time slot to get right in and spend more time exploring the palace with your Expert-Guide, who will ensure you don't miss a thing. This 18th century Baroque palace houses one of Austria’s most important art collections, offering an insight into art history from the Middle Ages, through Baroque, to Viennese Modernism. Highlights include Gustav Klimt's iconic ''The Kiss'' as well as masterpieces by Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller, Egon Schiele, Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Auguste Rodin and more! Your Private Guide will be happy to show you pieces by your favorite masters and to introduce you to lesser known artists, such as László Moholy-Nagy, Marie-Louise von Motesiczky, and František Kupka. The story of the palace and its art treasures will come alive thanks to expert commentary tailored to your interests, offering you a close and personal experience of Belvedere. Choose the 3-hour option to enjoy a 2-hour private tour of Upper Belvedere with skip-the-line tickets and additional private transportation from your accommodation. This option includes an estimated 30-minute round-trip transfer with pickup and drop-off service at your preferred location in a clean, air-conditioned car. Your experienced private driver will ensure you arrive at the meeting point on time to enjoy the tour. Book an extended 3,5-hour private tour to discover the treasures of Upper Belvedere and Lower Belvedere. This is your chance to fully explore the historic palace complex, including its Baroque garden. The Lower Belvedere consists of the former residential palace of Prince Eugene with the famous Grotesque Hall, the Orangery and Palace Stables. The Lower palace will amaze you with its architecture, collections of medieval armory and artifacts, and temporary art exhibitions. Choose the 4,5-hour option to book a 1-hour round-trip transfer and a 3,5-hour private tour of the Upper and Lower Belvedere with its Baroque Garden. This way you can enjoy the full itinerary with the comfort of private car transfers. Enjoy the convenient pickup and drop-off service in a private car. We also offer a group tour of this top tourist attraction. Book a 2-hour group tour of Upper Belvedere to enjoy an interesting, insightful and affordable experience with live commentary in only 1 language. For this group tour, we limit the group size to a maximum of 24 participants, so you won’t feel lost in the crowd. We also provide skip-the-line tickets to avoid the hassle of waiting in long lines. Discover Upper Belvedere with an Expert Guide!
IncludesGuided Tour of the Belvedere Palace and Gardens (private or group tour, depending on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets and private tour of Upper Belvedere (2-hour private tour, 3-, 3,5- and 4,5-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets and private tour of Lower Belvedere (3,5 and 4,5-hour options only) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off to your accommodation in Vienna (3 and 4,5-hour options only) Skip-the-line tickets and group tour of Upper Belvedere (2-hour group tour only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. We offer a private or group tour of Upper Belvedere. The tour type and itinerary depends on the selected option. Skip-the-line tickets are timed, so we recommend arriving 10 minutes in advance. You will skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance. The 3 & 4,5-hour options include estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from accommodation,depending on the distance & traffic. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle Due to regulations in Upper Belvedere, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-24 people, so the price of the tour will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. In Lower Belvedere, 1 licensed guide can lead 1-19 people. The group tour includes entry only to Upper Belvedere and the palace gardens. Commentary will be in only 1 language. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.