My Guide Website?
Vienna: Tutankhamun The Immersive Exhibition Entry Tickets68 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the world of Tutankhamun with tickets to a digital multimedia exhibit in Vienna that will transport you to ancient Egypt. Discover the story of a magical civilization through VR.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the virtual world with 360° projections and audio elements
- Travel back in time to the temples, treasures, and secrets of ancient Egypt
- Be the hero on a journey through the Book of the Dead and the court of Osiris
- Discover Tutankhamun’s burial chamber through an augmented reality experience
- Enter a world full of god-like rulers, architectural wonders, and gold chambers
DescriptionWatch ancient Egypt rise again through an immersive multimedia exhibition in Vienna's Marx Halle with entry tickets to Tutankhamun - The Immersive Exhibition. Together with the young pharaoh Tutankhamun, experience a world of godlike rulers, architectural wonders, and burial chambers of gold. Almost exactly 100 years after the sensational discovery of the Egyptian treasury, journey back to a time when the gods of the pyramid land awoke and witness the imposing temples of ancient Egypt come back to life before your eyes, as impressive and colorful as they were at that time. Discover mysteries hidden in the desert sands and melting in the waters of the Nile. Be accompanied by the original voice of archaeologist Howard Carter as you find the magnificently furnished, almost unlooted tomb of Tutankhamun. Enjoy an augmented reality experience in Tutankhamun's burial chamber in the Valley of the Kings in Luxor. Enter an interactive experience room to learn about hieroglyphic writing, immerse yourself in the world of archaeology, and, like Howard Carter in 1922, discover full-size treasures. In the virtual reality area of the exhibition, become heroes on a journey through the winding paths of the Book of the Dead to the Court of Osiris and, if you successfully pass all the tests, attain eternal life in the fields of Lalu - the 'afterlife' of the ancient Egyptians.
IncludesFlexible entry ticket Immersive experience 360-degree visuals Virtual reality experience Augmented reality experience
- Your ticket is a flexible ticket for your booked days. You can come anytime on the booked day. The last entry is 1 hour before closing A stay of 75 minutes is recommended to experience the entire exhibition Opening hours are Monday-Wednesday 10:00 AM-8:00 PM, and Thursday-Sunday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM This exhibit may potentially cause seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy