Best Churches in Vienna
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Vienna team
Vienna was the residential city to the Habsburgs, who also ruled over the Holy Roman Empire and therefore the Roman Catholic church. This is why Vienna attracted so many orders that built monasteries and churches. You can visit exceptional jewels!
There are so many of them - we have made a list of which ones are really included in the TOP ATTRACTIONS of Vienna. However, there are many more and they are mostly all worth a visit. Have a look at our local preferences - we promise you, each one is unique!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Vienna:If youʻre booking your trip to Vienna last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Vienna: Boat Cruise on the Danube Canal with Optional Lunch
- Vienna PASS: 1, 2, 3, or 6 Days of Sightseeing
- Vienna: Full-Day Vienna Woods Wine Tasting Tour
- Vienna: Ghosts and Legends Guided Nighttime Walking Tour
- Vienna: Tickets for Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide